State owned Irish Gas Company with distribution network and power stations serving both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland and with gas pipelines in Scotland.
Occupier services provided
- Property management inc. lease administration, rent reviews, service charge audit, diary events, lease renewals and restructuring.
- Asset management strategic advice on rationalisation of countrywide portfolio leading to disposals and acquisitions
- Placement as secondee property manager
- Asset Initiatives to maximise asset value including planning and development advice, remediation of brownfield sites and submissions for rezoning to development plans
- Valuations for asset, insurance, landlord and tenant
- Business rates inc. revaluation appeals, vacancy relief and rate demand audits.
- Estate Agency inc. all freehold and leasehold property acquisitions and disposals
- Business Rates Valuation GVA DOB secured a saving of countrywide rates bill of €2.56 million per annum.
- Dublin Accommodation Rationalisation inc. acquisition of 4,500 sq.m office HQ at a rent of €2.2 million per annum and 2 ½ year rent free period.
GVA DOB advise BGE on the acquisition of all wayleaves, sites and accommodation requirements in respect of its gas distribution network throughout ROI and NI. (Recently GVA DOB and GVA have jointly submitted PQQ for the provision of network services in Scotland.)